Tuesday 19 May 2015

Thoughts From Places - Day Eleven: There and Back Again

Home sweet home.  For some reason the last two hour drive home seemed to take forever!

I am glad to be home but I am also a little sad that it is over already.   It seemed to fly by in a blink of an eye.  Time very well spent though.

Thank you to everyone who has followed this blog over the last week or so.  I enjoyed sharing this journey with all of you.  This blog will return to its "hobby" theme now.

However, stay tuned to my new blog "Greenhorn Stories".  I really enjoyed writing every night.  I am going to continue to do it.  I will update this new blog with some rough short stories I penned.

I am feeling a little drained tonight, so it is time to sit in my recliner with a nice whisky, reflect, and watch the  Blue Jays.

I save my "Royal Route" whisky to toast to a successful trip

I will leave you with something I heard on a podcast once,  "Be an explorer and not a tourist".


Kevin and Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment