Wednesday 22 February 2017

Can I Axe You a Question?

I was saying that line the whole time while painting this henchman.  I really like painting Joker henchman.  They are clean models with a good amount of details and a lot of character.

The Axe-man was the last of my Joker henchman that I currently have.  I don't know exactly how much I will use him.  He is compatible reputation to Joey Bats (Contra-Auguste).  The bat and the axe are both heavy and handy (re roll to hit and +1 str to wound).  However the axe does two blood to the bats single stun.

Joey Bats does have a slightly better stat line though, with one additional endurance point.  Out of all of their special rules I do like axemans "Tireless" the most (although Joey Bats Hardened (convert first blood counter received each round into a stun counter) is great too).  This allows the model to run by spending only a single special counter (instead of a special and movement counter).  Could be very useful in getting him into position to axe my opponent some questions or grab objectives.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment