Monday 20 February 2017

Dice Tray, now in 3D!...and Magnetic!


I worked on some none "model" hobby stuff recently.  I made a few new dice/card bags for Batman and the DCU miniature games.  I also made a little dice tray for BMG.

Around Christmas we had picked up some small little stocking suffers for our nephews.  As with all the best Christmas gifts, I forgot were I put them and then forgot about them entirely.  One item was a Batman magnetic dart board.  Once rediscovered, I decided to turn it into a dice roiling tray to save my miniatures from wayward rolled dice.  

Plus, in keeping with hobby trends, it is still magnetic.  What benefit this provides, I do not know.  

Now back to some Joker crew.

1 comment:

  1. if you put magnets in your models bases... nice tray to carry around your figs between games

    ReplyDelete