Saturday 25 March 2017

The Arrow

"You have failed this city".  I finished up the leader for my Green Arrow crew, The Arrow (TV Version).  Like painting the Flash, there is something nice about painting a model that is 90% one colour.  Arrow will be interesting to use as a leader.  As you could imagine, he is very range oriented.  He has several abilities to make him more effective with his bow; including ignoring a piece of terrain for a "Ping!" test, spend a special counter to shoot on the move, re roll missed ranged attacks and increase his rate of fire by 2 is he is stationary.


With"Acrobat", "Hook Arrow (Batclaw)" and "Stealth", he should also prove to be very maneuverable on the table.  Unlike playing with Batman as a leader, it will be nice to have someone that can cause blood damage to the enemy.  You cant really "walk off" and arrow through the chest.

I had some left over greenstuff from filling the gaps on my other BMG minis so I made a loot counter.  I used the putty to make some poorly sculpted bags.  Of course you have to have to $ symbol on the side of it.

Next week I am going to take a little break from BMG and work on a few pieces for Flames of War/Tanks!

Kevin




No comments:

Post a Comment