Sunday 15 March 2020

10 - I had a Vision

Even though Adepticon had been cancelled this year, I am still going to try and finish my projects by the end of next week.  It is a grudge thing at this point.  I just have a few Marvel models left to paint up.

I worked on Vision this week.  It was a fun model to paint and allowed me to try out a different pallet then I was used too.  Lots of maroons, and lime greens.  I did some black-lining to show some division between the colours, and I think it gave it a pretty cool comic book look. 

I also took another go at the glowing effect, with his leg phasing through the wall.  I tried highlighting it more, going up to an almost white at points. 



3 more good guys left to paint for the goal, the Captains and a Spider.

Kevin


No comments:

Post a Comment