Monday 27 August 2018

87/100 - Gotham City is Expanding!

Sword and Brush will soon be upon us!  But the buildings for the BMG tournament are officially done!  I was able to burn through the last seven.  Once again my helpful wife lent a hand, which made the tedious bits (like drawing out the corner strips and making the doors) go by so much faster.

I went for some two-tier buildings (slightly smaller then the original ones I made), and some L shaped buildings (helps breakup the rectangles).  I did add some wood frames to some of the more prominent posters on each building.  I wanted to give the impression that these were legitimate advertisements, while the other posters where just stuck up by anyone.  I got a lot of the posters from the Batman Support group on Facebook, but I also made some myself by searching Google for other images and resized them. 

I then went back and used the airbrush to paint some Riddle ?, Joker Smiley Faces and HAHAHA to all 12 buildings.  My free hand with the airbrush is not the greatest, but it was good practice for brush control. 






















 

I am getting really excited to see all the terrain on the tables, and some amazing games being played with them!  Less then two weeks!

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment