Tuesday 14 August 2018

63/100 - Fleet of Sport Cars

I too a few weeks off from my hobbies to go on vacation.  When I got back I was looking forward to working on some Batman models that have been sitting on my desk for a while.  However it soon dawned on me that the Sword and Brush event is only a few weeks away! (at the Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East, on September 8-9).

I was asked to run the BMG tournament at the event so I need to make some more terrain and fast!  I am currently working on half a dozen buildings.  While the glue was drying (and the baby was sleeping) I plugged away at some cars.


I found a set of three sports cars at the dollar store that are a fairly good size for BMG.  The cars already came with a candy colour coats, so I just painted some headlights and break-lights.  I also popped out the interiors and gave them a quick airbrush.


Not my best work or the best models, but you really cant argue with the cost!

Up next; buildings, building, and more buildings...




No comments:

Post a Comment