Sunday 7 January 2018

3/100 - 42 Skeletons Done!

First models for the year are painted.  I went "big" for my first painting project, with 42 skeletons.  Now to be fair, those 42 skeletons are 3 bases of Warmaster skeletons, but there are at least 42 bodies on those three bases.

I am continuing with the Warmaster army that I started at the beginning of December.  I finished up my second unit of skeletons that are in my original 1000 pts army list.


1000 Points Vampire Counts Warmaster
 - 2 units of Skeletons
 - 2 units of Zombies
 - 3 units of Grave Guard
 - 1 unit Black Knights
 - 2 units of Dire Wolves
 - 1 unit Ethereal Hosts
 - 1 Vampire Lord on Abysmal Terror
 - 1 Vampire Count in Black Coach
 - 1 Necromancer


I now have the Necromancer, 2 units of Skeletons, and the 2 units of Dire Wolves painted.  I painted up some extra bases of Dire Wolves because I may drop the Black Coach and just have the Count on foot.  An extra unit of light cavalry might be very useful.

I am making steady progress on this army and I am pleased with the results.  Since I have made some excellent headway in my Warmaster challenge, I think I am going to take next week off from infantry and finish off the rest of the Warmaster castle I have been picking away at.  I also want to start the first model of my Hobbit Challenge; Gandalf the Grey.  

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment