Sunday 17 June 2018

40/100 - Elite Cosplayer: The Goat-headed Priest

This week was the start of our new escalation league for the Batman Miniature game.  I wanted to paint a new crew for it, so I decided to play my Suicide Squad Joker and his Elite Cosplayers.  The only model from the crew that I had painted previously was Harley Quinn.

The league starts at 200 reputation, which is a little low for SS Joker (he would have been over half my points).  So I am going to use Harley as my Boss for the first few sessions.  However since all the cosplayers are "Elite", I can only take one of them in the initial crew (SS Joker has the "Boss: Elite Cosplayers rule", which will allow me to take all of them).

I also wanted to use this crew to practice with my airbrush.  I started with the Goat-Headed Priest and the Eyeball man.  I looking up how to do zenithal highlighting and shading on YouTube.  The spraying worked well for the priest, but not so much for the eyeball guy (I decided to do a page one re-write on him).


The Goat-Headed Priest should be fun in the game to use.  He essentially has a grenade launcher that he can use while in hand to hand combat (which will also hurt him).  I really want to kamikaze him into a group of henchmen!

Looking forward to trying out this crew soon!

Kevin






No comments:

Post a Comment