Sunday 1 December 2013

Time for Something a Little Different

I did not get much finished on any Discworld miniatures.  I was all set to paint Death.  However as I was applying a base coat I found two grooves and a strap on his belt that looked a bit off.  I searched for pictures online and lo and behold, I was missing Death's sword (his second favorite weapon). 

I am doing a little Flames of War campaign over the month of December.  It will be me and my buddy Josh.  Neither of us have played any games really.  We are going to do a Tank Aces campaign.  He will be playing his Soviet Union army and I will be using my Canadians.

We decided that we will only play games once we have fully painted that campaign phase worth of points (500pts, 700pts, 900pts).

Here is Josh's  first round of T-34s.

 And here is my force.  I originally built them using GW's plastic glue.  Apparently there was a bad batch a while back that crystallized.  All the details and barrels broke off all my tanks...I was not happy.  I have since begrudgingly repaired them.
 Kevin

1 comment:

  1. is the Sherman in the middle of the bank row on some kinda crazy tilt or just me

    ReplyDelete