Monday 24 February 2014

The Duck-man

I finished my latest Discworld miniature a few weeks ago.  The Duck-man is another member of the Canting Crew (Foul Ole Ron and Arnold Sideways, which I have already painted are also members)

The Duck-man is considered the smart member of the Canting crew.  He used to be well off and successful.  His tattered clothes are that of an old well tailored suit.  He recounts eating in the very finest of restaurant.  He also has the bounty of $132 000 for his head from the assassins guild.  So someone really wants him dead.

The only really odd things about the the Duck-man is that he is oblivious to a duck that lives on his head. He also does not understand why people around him keep quacking.



I tried painting a little stubble on the Duck-man's face.  I used 2 layers of some watered down "grey-white".  I also tried going for some mud splashes on the suit.  I am not to happy with the duck though.  It looks sloppy and rushed.  I will probably repaint the duck at some point. 

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment