Monday 21 October 2013

More Discworld

On my recent trip to Ireland, I was lucky enough to find a copy of both "Guards Guards" and "The Witches" (the former was a very thoughtful gift from my girlfriend).  Once I get the rules down for both games a little more I will make a review post with more details. 

To enhance both games I ordered some of the Discworld Minatures from Micro Art Studio.  The models are very nice and alot of fun to work on.  I have not picked up a paint brush for a few months, so I am looking forward to painting these.

The Luggage is the first off (since it is one of my favorite characters and the model looks cool).  In the Guards Guards game, the luggage roams the table sending any character it comes in contact with to the hospital (this happened to Josh in round 2 of the first game).




Kevin



No comments:

Post a Comment